Hindus and Krishna enthusiasts commemorate Shri Krishna Janmashtami as a festive occasion. On this day, according to mythology, Lord Vishnu’s eighth incarnation was born on earth. Janmashtami, often referred to as Krishna Janmashtami, Gokulashtami, Shri Krishna Jayanti, and Krishnashtami. The birth of Lord Krishna is being celebrated on this day throughout the world.
The birth of Lord Krishna symbolizes the victory of good over evil. Every year, the festival known as Gokulashtami is observed on the Ashtami day of the Bhadrapada month. In mythology, Lord Vishnu became Lord Krishna to defeat Kansa, Mother Devaki’s brother. Panchamrit, along with other offerings, is served as prasad on this day. Additionally, Laddu Gopal, who is the little avatar of Krishna, is worshipped.
Krishna Janmashtami Pujan Muhurat 2023
Today is the 5250th anniversary of Lord Krishna’s birth, as per Drik Panchang. Kanha was born on September 6, 2023, during the Ashtami day of the Bhadrapada month. This day starts at 3:37 PM and ends at 04:14 PM on September 7, 2023. This wonderful occasion will be celebrated worldwide in Krishna Temples and ISKCON centers. According to the Panchang, the ideal time to worship Krishna is from 11:56 PM on September 7, 2023, to 12:42 AM on September 8, 2023.
How to Worship Krishna On Janmashtami?
• Install the idol or portrait of Laddu Gopal on a platform after putting a clean cloth there to perform the Janmashtami ritual of worshipping Laddu Gopal. Keep in the Puja Thali, Gangajal, Kumkum Powder, Sandalwood Paste, Incense, Flowers, Dhoop, and Agarbatti.
• Prepare an offering dish as well, where you can place Panchamrit, Panjiri, coconut desserts, fruits, or any other offerings you choose.
• Perform the Abhishekam of Laddu Gopal with Panchamrit after Krishna was born. Then, with Gangajal’s help, do Jal Abhishekam once again.
• Laddu Gopal should next apply sandalwood on his forehead and put on new clothes. Put a crown on his head and a flute in one hand, and then perform aarti.
• Distribute the Prasadam now to every one of your family and neighbors.