Losing weight is the biggest concern for women nowadays and it is the first goal for any fitness freak, losing weight is not that easy process as it needs a lot of effort, patience, and discipline. A great body can be got by the best diet and appropriate exercises. Many of us think that losing weight needs an extremely strict diet, fasting, the keto diet, or using some supplements or medicines however this is wrong you just need a diet chart for weight loss for female and a balanced diet with the right amount of food avoiding fatty products.
Scoopworm is here with the diet chart for weight loss for female vegetarians, non-veg diet chart, daily diet chart for weight loss, diet chart for fast weight loss, and more other information which help you to get the desired body, below we have added the simple diet chart with food proportion and daily food limits.
Daily diet chart for weight loss for female
Below we have added the diet chart for weight loss for female vegetarians and the non-veg diet chart, including both vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods. This is the best and most proper diet chart.
- Breakfast: Eat Sambhar with 2 brown rice idlis or you can go for a Mint paneer sandwich
- Lunch: Chapatti with mixed vegetable curry and Daal.
- Dinner: Eat Chicken curry with mixed vegetables and fresh spinach salad or you can eat chicken curry with 2 chapattis.
- Breakfast: Pancake made from chana daal with mixed vegetables and a glass full of milk or you can choose eggs, bread, and fruit
- Lunch: You can eat brown rice with daal or chickpea curry with brown rice
- Dinner: Veg Parantha with curd or khichdi
- Breakfast: Utpam made with vegetables and Sambhar or apple cinnamon porridge
- Lunch: Tofu with grain chapatti or mixed vegetables and non-veg
- Dinner: chicken, curd and 2 chapattis or you can eat Paalak paneer, brown rice with some vegetables
- Breakfast: Poha made with vegetables or sliced fruits with curd and sunflower seeds.
- Lunch: Chapatti with vegetable curry or Daal, brown rice or you can eat veg or non-veg with it.
- Dinner: Green salad with chana masala and rice or eat one bowl full of fruit and vegetables with Chapattis.
- Breakfast: Dalia full of vegetables and a glass of milk or 2-3 dal paddu with sambhar.
- Lunch: Vegetable Sambhar with brown rice or choose veg/nonveg curry to eat with chapattis.
- Dinner: Potatoes and mixed vegetables with tofu curry or chicken curry with chapattis
- Breakfast: In breakfast, you can eat parathas with papaya and avocados or dal paratha with mixed vegetables.
- Lunch: Rajma curry and salad or one full bowl of mixed vegetables.
- Dinner: Eat Lentil pancakes with tofu or green salad with mixed vegetables and chapattis.
- Breakfast: Porridge with mango or go for fruit salad and milk.
- Lunch: Chapatti with vegetable soup or one bowl of dal khichdi and chapatti.
- Dinner: Tofu with vegetable curry or you can eat nonveg curry with chapattis.
Diet chart for weight loss for females in summer
- Breakfast: Cook some eggs in avocado oil and eat with brown bread, cucumber, and spinach
- Lunch: Add some chicken, fish, or other protein-rich food to your diet with wheat, rice, sweet potato, pulses which are cooked in non-vegetable oil with vegetables.
- Dinner: Eat hydrating vegetables with chapattis and those vegetables must be prepared in little oil.
Diet chart for belly fat loss for female
- Always go for sugar-free products
- Go for Protein-rich food products
- Cut the number of carbohydrates
- Fiber-rich food can be your good choice to cut belly fat.
Healthy snacks you can eat while losing weight
- Whey protein shakes and smoothies
- Buttermilk with fruit
- Green tea
- Apple with veg sandwich and milk
- Fruit and veg salads
- Dates and walnuts
What are the food products you must avoid while cutting the fat and losing weight?
- You must avoid sweetened beverages like soda, energy drinks, etc.
- Sugar and honey
- Condensed milk
- Cakes, cookies, Rice, ice cream, pudding, candy, etc.
- Fried food, French fries, chips, or other high-fat products
- You should avoid eating White bread, white pasta, and other refined grains containing food
- Stay away from refined oil made products
If you strictly follow a balanced diet and follow up with the exercise will help you to lose weight easily and it also helps you to live a healthy lifestyle. We hope this Diet chart for weight loss for female will help you with your weight loss journey.